Alan Dawson Gardens was established in 1994. We are a landscaping company that operates all over the Western Cape, landscaping domestic gardens, commercial properties, housing estates and farms. We are principle members of The South African Landscape Institute (SALI) as well as a member of The South African Council for the Landscape Architectural Profession (SACLAP).
The success and longevity of Alan Dawson Gardens can be attributed to the high standards set, our passionate and knowledgeable staff and our loyal clients.
We obtain great pleasure and satisfaction from what we do and work hard to protect the relationships that we have built with clients, developers and members of the allied trade over the years.
We are constantly learning and looking for new trends and ideas to improve and innovate our landscaping.
We are serious about sustainability, being cost effective, environmentally friendly and producing beautiful outdoor spaces.
- residential landscaping, penthouse gardens, high security complexes;
- in-house landscaping design, in addition to;
- co-operative projects with landscape architects and designers;
- interpreting and effecting designs from clients and /or landscape architects;
- promotion of indigenous and water-wise gardens
- preliminary planning definitively to establish client requirements
- active and personal direction by the partners of every project
- establishing and meeting deadlines
- the provision of an experienced and conscientious staff – supervisors & gardeners
- recommendation of reputable sub-contractors as and when required
- on-going communication with clients throughout the project
- attentive landscape service